Local Desktop Virtualization
Upgrade to Fusion 13 Player
If you own a license for Fusion 11 or Fusion 12 Player and to require a commercial license to use Fusion Player, you are eligible for this upgrade discount.
VMware Fusion Player delivers a secure and powerful desktop sandbox for running Windows or other operating systems on the Mac without rebooting. Use a commercial license with Fusion Player to separate your Work from your Home computing.
Fusion Player paid license allows this product to be used for commercial purposes as per the product licensing guide.
Additional support offerings available upon adding to cart.
- Available for both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs
- Full Windows 11 support with DirectX 11 3D Graphics
- Easily get started with Windows on Apple silicon with the new “Get Windows 11” feature
- Play games, run Windows apps, learn Linux, study, experiment and more, from your Mac, without rebooting.
- Keep work and home lives separate with a commercial license to run your corporate Windows desktop on your Mac
- Intel and Apple Silicon Mac models that support macOS 12 ‘Monterey’ or later operating systems.
- Fusion 13 requires macOS 12 ‘Monterey’ or later operating systems.
- Fusion 13 is not supported on macOS 11 'Big Sur’ or older versions of macOS.
- 30 days e-mail support (in English) after registration
- Upgrade Pricing eligibility with next major release
|General||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Create new VMs: Windows 11, Linux and more||✓||✓|
|Create Large VMs (32CPU, 128GB RAM)||✓||✓|
|Mac Specific Features||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 13 Ventura and macOS 14 Sonoma Host support||✓||✓|
|High-Performance Metal Graphics Rendering Engine||✓||✓|
|Guest Operating Systems||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Windows 11 and Windows 10 Guests||✓||✓|
|Over 200 Supported OSs (Linux, older Windows, BSD)||✓||✓|
|Host Guest Integration||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Host/Guest File Sharing (Drag-drop, copy-paste)||✓||✓|
|Shared/Mirrored Folders (Intel only)||✓||✓|
|Graphics||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|3D graphics with DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.3 support||✓||✓|
|Large Graphics Memory: 8GB||✓||✓|
|Device Support||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|4K / 5K / Retina Display Support, autofit resolution and DPI||✓||✓|
|USB Smart Card Reader Support||✓||✓|
|Assistive Device Support||✓||✓|
|Multi-Language Keyboard Support||✓||✓|
|Security Features||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Virtual Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (vTPM)||✓||✓|
|UEFI + Secure Boot Support||✓||✓|
|GPU Sandbox Renderer||✓||✓|
|Create/Manage Encrypted VM with Fast Encryption||✓||✓|
|Advanced Features||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Automation capabilities: vmrun + REST API||✓||✓|
|Support containers with vctl, docker-machine||✓||✓|
|Snapshots / Roll-Back point||✓||✓|
|Virtual Network Customization (NAT, network rename)||✓||✗|
|Virtual Network Simulation (Packet Loss, Latency, Bandwidth)||✓||✗|
|Connect to vSphere/ESXi Server||✓||✗|
|Remote vSphere Host Power Control||✓||✗|
|Create Linked Clones||✓||✗|
|Create Full Clones||✓||✗|
|Licensing||Fusion Pro||Fusion Player|
|Personal Use License||✗||✓|
|30-Day Trial License||✓||✗|